- That you are SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Mission accomplished! You’ve been sleeping from 9pm-6am pretty consistently now for the past week! I downloaded this online seminar called Moms on Call and got some GREAT tips for getting you to sleep through the night. It was pretty much a refresher of what I already knew, but there were some new things in there too. If you are having trouble getting your baby so sleep, I HIGHLY recommend them! :) … OH, and we moved you into the pack and play this week. You have officially outgrown the Moses Basket! We also found a swaddle that you can’t get out of. Wahoo!!
- That you are rolling over!!
- Seeing you stretch when we undo your swaddle.
- How badly you want to talk! You coo and coo and coo at us!! When we talk to you, you move your mouth, stick out your tongue, and try your hardest to talk back to us. I LOVE watching you. I think you’re going to be a talker, for sure!!
- Your BEAUTIFUL smiles!! I can’t take my eyes off of them for even a second to snap a picture!
- How alert you are during your wake time.
- Seeing you and your sister in the bath tub together for the first time last night! The bumbo worked out great!!
- This picture of you in your Bumbo! Too cute!! I LOVE that you are using the Bumbo seat now because you can actually be a part of activities with Cori and I. In this series of pictures, we were outside on the back porch playing with sidewalk chalk! LOVED having you there sweet girl!
- Hanging out with my girl! I can’t tell you just how much I LOVE spending time with you!!!
- That you LOVE to be held. You could be crying your sweet little eyes out and the second I pick you up, you are completely content.
- Those extra snuggles before you go to bed.
- Hearing your sister say, “Hi Baby,” in the most precious voice. She really loves you!!
- That you are finally liking your car seat. You used to cry every time we put you in there, but you don’t mind it much now!
- That your sister loves doing tummy time with you!
- Reminiscing about you and how fast your growing already! This picture was taken when you were almost 7 weeks and just hasn’t made it to the blog yet. I LOVE it. You look so sweet – as you are! :)
You went to the doctors last week for your two month check up. You were 23 inches long and 10.1 lbs. You and Cori are growing at about the same speed, but you are a bit taller than she was. We have pretty much packed away all your newborn clothes and have moved into 0-3 months. You are mostly wearing 3 month PJ’s at the moment because of your length.
Oh, sweet Finley, time sure is flying. I can’t believe you are already 9 weeks old. I’m so glad you are part of our family and I can’t imagine life with out you now. I always wondered how moms could love two children as much as you loved one. Now I know. A mother’s heart just expands with each additional child and you love each one more than you can even explain! You are so, so loved and I want to freeze this moment and all these precious memories with you.