Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confessions…

I just got out of the shower and there are so many things running through my head that are bothering me about ME at the moment. I’m not blogging about them for sympathy or for anyone to try and make me feel better. I just have to get them off my chest and this blog is one way that lets me do that.

  • I threw David a surprise birthday party last night and completely forgot to invite 3 very important people … my sister being one of them!!! Ugh!
  • I offended a friend twice in the last week and literally had no clue I did it. She brought it up to me (thankfully) and I waned to crawl under a rock! Open mouth, insert foot!
  • I’m SO behind in Premier returns it’s making me SICK!
  • One of my customers just sent me a text asking me if I had cashed her check from like 2 WEEKS AGO because it hadn’t cleared yet. Nope, I’m behind in that too! Ugh!
  • I took the girls to the pool today and a sweet little 9 year-old girl was playing with us. She asked me if I had a c-section with the newest addition to our family. What would prompt her to ask that question you might ask? Because the stretch marks on my belly are so AWFUL, the little girl thought it was a c-section scar! DISGUSTING!!!
  • I keep saying I’m giving up soda because it’s empty calories that are not helping me get back to pre-baby weight and every time I go to Moes, I get a soda!!! WHY!?!

Do ya’ll ever get to thinking about things like this and just have a hard time letting them go? Rhetorical question since I disabled the comments section. I really don’t want anyone to feel like they have to say something to make me feel better about myself. I just needed to vent! I literally want to THROW UP thinking that I forgot to invite my own sister to my husbands birthday party. Who does that?! Thankfully she said she forgave me, but I’m having a hard time forgiving myself. Praying that I can let these things go once I hit the post button and walk away from the computer. I’ll try to be back to my old self the next time I post. Thanks for letting me vent.