My sweet baby girl turned 8 months old on Saturday! I just can’t believe it!
- Your contagious laughter!
- Your sweet smile!
- The way you carry things around with you when you crawl around the house. You haven’t found a “lovie” yet, but you are working on it!I find you carrying around blankets, dish towels, toys, bows, pacifiers, and today… it was my shoe! :)
- Your love for your pacifier! Yesterday when I came in to get you after your nap, you were standing in your crib holding onto the railing with 1 pacifier in your mouth, 2 in your right hand, and 1 in your left hand! I was laughing so hard! And today, I caught you carrying them around with you everywhere you went!
- Taking you on the boat with your life jacket on. You did NOT like that life jacket! As soon as I put it on you, you started crying. I promise it was for your safety!!
- They way you crawl away from me giggling when I say, “I’m gonna get you!!” It’s as if you already know those words mean I’m going to tickle you until you can’t stop laughing!!
- Watching your sweet personality take shape. You are FULL of life, laughter, smiles, and squeals of excitement!
- Your HUGE bow selection! Here is a new one of my favs!
- Watching you take interest in the leaves on our porch.
- That you are starting to clap your hands! It’s so cute!
- That today in the grocery store you were sitting in the cart with both hands in the air, screaming (happily) as if you were on a rollercoaster! Hilarious! :)
- Your picture poses. It seems every time I try to take a candid photo you stop what you are doing and look at the camera.
Cori – you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on – inside and out! Of course I’m partial because I’m your mom, but the love I have for you is unlike any other. My heart melts when I look at you and I am so thankful the Lord gave you to me. I am honored to be your mom!!