week 20 & 21
I LOVE …
- Your BIG, BEAUTIFUL smiles!!
- The sweet cooing sounds you make as you drift off to sleep.
- That you are always chewing on your tongue and puckering your lips together. You make such cute faces.
- How much you love bath time!
- The dimple on your left cheek when you smile.
- That you’re are officially unswaddled and sleep so soundly on your side. We still wrap your swaddle underneath your arms so your lower body doesn’t get cold in the night.
- Sweet family pictures!
- Getting to spend time with you in the church nursery last week. The dress you were wearing is my all time FAVORITE dress from Baby Gap!!
- Your big brown eyes! They are just beautiful! And, those sweet eye lashes!
- That you’ve been sleeping soundly from 7:30 pm to 7:00 am for the past few nights. I sure hope that continues!!
I’m so IN LOVE with you sweet girl!! :)