Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I love about you … week 20 & 21

what i love button

week 20 & 21

I LOVE …

  • Your BIG, BEAUTIFUL smiles!!

  • The sweet cooing sounds you make as you drift off to sleep.
  • That you are always chewing on your tongue and puckering your lips together. You make such cute faces.
  • How much you love bath time!

  • The dimple on your left cheek when you smile.
  • That you’re are officially unswaddled and sleep so soundly on your side. We still wrap your swaddle underneath your arms so your lower body doesn’t get cold in the night.
  • Sweet family pictures!

  • Getting to spend time with you in the church nursery last week. The dress you were wearing is my all time FAVORITE dress from Baby Gap!!

  • Your big brown eyes! They are just beautiful! And, those sweet eye lashes!

  • That you’ve been sleeping soundly from 7:30 pm to 7:00 am for the past few nights. I sure hope that continues!!

I’m so IN LOVE with you sweet girl!! :)

No comments: