Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wear my sunglasses…

I was doing a little organizing in Cori’s closet yesterday and found a pink pair of sunglasses from LAST summer. Not the summer that we currently had, but the one where Cori was only 5 months old!! Man, time flies! I was looking for those when this summer rolled around and couldn’t seem to find them. Oh well.

Check them out on Cori Belle when she was a BABY!!! She was 21 weeks old here!

 

Cori was super excited about these sunglasses and immediately put them on. She pretty much wore them all afternoon and was just the most adorable little girl I’ve ever seen! That is, until she put them on her sister! And then, they were the TWO most adorable little girls I’ve ever seen! :)

Sunglasses 030ps

 

She thought playing peek-a-boo was hilarious with these sunglasses. Like I couldn’t see her with them on! HA!

Sunglasses 031ps

Peek-a-boo!

 

Sunglasses 027ps

Lookin’ cool! HOW do I have an almost 2-year old?!?!

 

Then, baby sister got to wear them! Finley was hanging out in her green jeep when Cori decided that she needed a turn in the sunglasses. Is this not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!

Sunglasses 024ps

Sunglasses 021ps

 

Catch ya later! :)

No comments: