Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Turkey Drawing 001ps

 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I wanted to take a few moments to jot down a few things I am thankful for…

1. A GREAT God who created me, gave me purpose in this life, and loves me through and through.

2. My incredible husband who is a huge source of strength in my life. I’m so thankful that he is a man after God’s own heart and seeks to be a Godly example to his family in all things!

3. My sweet, sweet girls. They are my pride and joy. I look at them each day and just can’t believe I get to be their mom!

4. Premier. What a blessing Premier has been in so many ways. I get the opportunity to stay home with my girls, meet and encourage amazing women, and provide for my family financially.

5. Good Health. I feel like everywhere I turn, someone’s got cancer or something else. I’m SO thankful for good health and pray for it to remain!

6. Answered prayers. Dave and I pray for our families and friends on a daily basis. Recently, my mom has been walking closer with the Lord than I have ever seen! God is being glorified in so many ways and I’m SO proud of my mom!

7. Good Friends. God has truly blessed me with some amazing friends to live life with.

8. Laughter. :)

 

and a few silly things I’m thankful for…

1. Holiday drinks at Starbucks!

2. Good sales.

3. WHITE spray paint.

4. Christmas music. Let the Christmas season begin!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Aw, I love you hunny, and I am more thankful than you can every imagine to have you and the girls in my life.