Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I love about you … week 42 & 43

what i love button

week 42 & 43

Weeks seem to be flying by faster than ever these days! I am so enjoying my time with my little one though!

I LOVE…

  • Your outgoing personality! You will talk (scream in your loudest high pitch voice) to anyone and everyone who walks by.
  • How delirious you get when you are extremely tired yet refuse to nap!
  • Your sweet, loud, contagious laughter!

Cori Cori 074 photoshop

  • Hanging out with our play group! You all are such wonderful babies!

Claire, Aaron, Brandon, Cori Belle

  • How you LOVE to swing high and fast!

  • Practicing sign language with you.
  • Watching you walk with your new shopping cart!
  • When you try to give daddy or I something and then pull it back real fast and laugh! The other day you were pretending to feed daddy a banana, but would snatch it back just before he could eat it! You do this with the biggest grin on your face!
  • Pictures of me and you!

CB first tantrum 082 photoshop

  • That Publix gives you a balloon every time we shop. You LOVE holding onto the weight at the bottom of the string while watching the balloon move around in the air above you.

Cori Cori 001 photoshop

  • Singing songs with you and reading with you. You are a big fan of The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Head Shoulder Knees and Toes, The Hokey Pokey, and any other song I make up using your name and a familiar rhythm. You are a fan of just about any book we read, especially if it’s a feely book and you can feel different textures on the page!
  • Your open mouth kisses that you give! Only a momma can say that – oh, and daddy too! :)

Dearest Cori Belle,

As you turn 10 months old tomorrow, I want you to know just how much I love you. Every day with you is a blessing and I am SO grateful for you. I love you more and more every day. I love watching you grow and learn new things. I love the quality time I get to spend with you being a stay-at-home mom. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon! (Another familiar song!) I love you!!

No comments: