week 42 & 43
Weeks seem to be flying by faster than ever these days! I am so enjoying my time with my little one though!
- Your outgoing personality! You will talk (scream in your loudest high pitch voice) to anyone and everyone who walks by.
- How delirious you get when you are extremely tired yet refuse to nap!
- Your sweet, loud, contagious laughter!
- Hanging out with our play group! You all are such wonderful babies!
- How you LOVE to swing high and fast!
- Practicing sign language with you.
- Watching you walk with your new shopping cart!
- When you try to give daddy or I something and then pull it back real fast and laugh! The other day you were pretending to feed daddy a banana, but would snatch it back just before he could eat it! You do this with the biggest grin on your face!
- Pictures of me and you!
- That Publix gives you a balloon every time we shop. You LOVE holding onto the weight at the bottom of the string while watching the balloon move around in the air above you.
- Singing songs with you and reading with you. You are a big fan of The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Head Shoulder Knees and Toes, The Hokey Pokey, and any other song I make up using your name and a familiar rhythm. You are a fan of just about any book we read, especially if it’s a feely book and you can feel different textures on the page!
- Your open mouth kisses that you give! Only a momma can say that – oh, and daddy too! :)
Dearest Cori Belle,
As you turn 10 months old tomorrow, I want you to know just how much I love you. Every day with you is a blessing and I am SO grateful for you. I love you more and more every day. I love watching you grow and learn new things. I love the quality time I get to spend with you being a stay-at-home mom. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon! (Another familiar song!) I love you!!