week 36 & 37
- Greeting you in the morning and when you wake up from naps!
- Watching you stand and cruise around EVERYWHERE in the house!
- Seeing you play in your room.
- That you are still a nursing baby. When you first wake up in the morning (between 6 –7am) you lick your lips and make smacking sounds when I come in to get you. You know what’s coming!
- That you go right back to sleep after that early morning feed until around 8:30-9am. I LOVE that extra sleep time, blog time, or quiet time!
- Seeing you develop a love for books. At 8 months old you are pretty content to sit in my lap to read and you are very interested in all the pictures! You even laugh them! Your Aunt Amber came over the other day to visit and she read you your bed time story before you went to sleep. It was so sweet to watch the two of you.
- That you sat in your chair and watched about 5 minutes of The Cat in the Hat. You looked like such a big girl!!
- Doing Tiny Tot School with you!
- The way you rub your sweet eyes when you get tired.
- Your obsession with the baby gate at the top of the stairs. I always find you standing there, holing on to the bars, and shaking them back and forth. Could you possibly be looking for your daddy?
- Your curiosity and ability to explore!
unlocking the filing cabinet
Checking out mommy’s jewelry bag and finding a box of jewelry
Caught red handed! :)
“Hmmm .. where should I go now?”
How you latch on to my arm with a tight death grip when you don’t want me to put you down you let someone else hold you.
Your sweet love for your Aunt Lauren – I need to get a picture of you two together!!
Listening to you sing in the back seat of the car. It usually means you are pooping, but it’s still cute!
Your sweet love for your daddy and his sweet love for you. You are constantly saying “Dada,” however I don’t think you know exactly what it means. Your daddy definitely disagrees with me on that one though! We are working hard on “Mama”!!
- Tickling wars!
- The unbelievable blessing you are in our life. We are so lucky to be your parents. Every second with you is a gift from above. No on can make our hearts melt like you do. Oh, how we love you!