Saturday, August 13, 2011

What I love about you … week 5 & 6

what i love button

I LOVE…

  • The sweet cooing sounds you make. You sure are a talker these days! It’s music to my ears!
  • The way you look up at me while you are nursing. It melts my heart.
  • Hearing your sister say “bless you” when you sneeze, and you sneeze A LOT!! Here’s one coming…

week 6 017

  • Your strength. You are just as strong as your sister was when she was little. You are always picking your head up to look around! And, when you’re on your tummy time mat, it seems as if you are doing push-ups!!! Working on those arm muscles already! :)

week 6 011

  • Your sweet smell after a bath. And, that bath time seems to be relaxing for you.
  • Those sweet feet!

week 6 035

  • Trying out the bumbo seat. You watched your first episode of Cat and the Hat with your sister!

week 6 056

week 6 058

  • Swaddling you! Works like a charm!!

week 6 038

  • That your eyelashes get longer and more beautiful by the day!
  • Seeing you smile!!! When I get real close to your face and talk to you in a sweet voice, your little face lights up! My heart skips a beat just thinking about it!

week 6 014

  • That I fall more in love with you EVERYDAY! … check out that double chin! HA! Don’t worry Fin, it’s just the way you are sitting!

week 6 013

 

Dear Sweet Finley,

I was reading my blog book from last year and saw that Cori was sleeping through the night by 8 weeks – going to bed around 9/10 pm and waking around 7/8 am. You have 2 more weeks to get your sleep routine up to par! :) I LOVE you!!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: