Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We’re ROLLING!!!

Yesterday after nursing Finley I put her down on her tummy time mat to play on her TUMMY. She typically spends a few minutes playing there after every feed and she works and works on her neck strength. Well, yesterday, I put her down to play with CB and went to do some dishes. About 5 minutes later I went to check on the girls and found Finley laying on her back. I stopped for a second and thought really hard about whether I left her there laying on her back or her tummy. I knew for sure I laid her on her tummy. So, I asked Cori if she had rolled her sister over, to which she responded that she did not. Hmmm… I thought.

I put Finley back on her tummy and within seconds that little girl rolled over to her back! I couldn’t believe it! I thought it might be a fluke so I put her on her tummy again and broke out the video camera. Low and behold, we now have it on video!! I was so excited, I called to let David know, to which he responded that he’d seen her do that a few days ago. WHAT?!?! Since yesterday was my first time witnessing this, I’m marking the calendar – on August 22, 2011 my sweet girl rolled from front to back at 7 weeks 3 days old!! What a big girl!!

 

Finley Grace Rolling 025

Sweet sisters hanging out together on the tummy time mat

 

Finley Grace Rolling 020

Finley after rolling over!!! Go girl!

No comments: