Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The stockings are hung … what next?

The tree is up, the stockings are hung, the lights are outside, the decorations are complete! My blog header is new, my background is ready for the holiday season, and all my blog music is now Christmas!! I have only one thing left to do … Christmas cards!!

Christmas decor 2010 2

Every year David makes our Christmas cards. He really is the BEST at it! He made Cori’s birthday invitations and I just can’t wait to show you!! … However, this year, Shutterfly is offering a WONDERFUL Christmas card promotion for bloggers – 50 free customized Christmas cards for any blogger who blogs about it! All you have to do is go here to sign up, type up your post, and submit it to Shutterfly. It’s that easy and best of all, it’s FREE!! That means a lot to me with my very small Christmas budget this year! Thanks, Shutterfly!

I’m trying to decide which template to use. Here are a few of my fav’s! It appears to me that I am liking black and white photos with bright colors this year, as well as a few other color photos with bright colors. … Funny how I just got done telling David that red and green are such staple Christmas colors I didn’t think I was going to hang up my bright color décor this year! Oh, silly me! … Help me decide!!

 

card 2

1. Color Me Merry

 

card 3

2. Bright Colored Lights

 

card 4

3. Oh What Fun

 

 

card 5

4. Modern Damask

 

card 6

5. Mod Ornaments

 

card 7

6. Kaleidoscope

 

I hope you can take advantage of this amazing offer! I guess you’ll find out which one I chose when you check your mail box!! :)

2 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I'm lovin Oh What Fun!! ANd congrats on the pregnancy!

Just Add Water said...

Love the Christmas music!