The day after we got back from Alabama, our sweet Finley turned 10 months old! I definitely have not been very good at keeping up with her “What I love about you” posts. Tis the life of a second child. But, oh how I love that little sweet girl!!
I LOVE …
- Your sweet, loving personality. You always have a smile on your face and you are so easy going. I know I have said this before, but I can tell that you just have such a genuine heart!
- The snuggler in you. You LOVE to snuggle!!
- The way your face LIGHTS up when your daddy comes home.
- Sweet sister pictures! Oh, how that melts my heart. I just can’t believe God blessed me with TWO beautiful girls!!
- Practicing sign language with you and the way you try to say the words as you sign.
- Watching you grow! You have become a very fast crawler and cruiser. I can’t wait to watch you learn to walk!!
- This sweet picture of you standing, holding Ms. Erica’s hand over the weekend. Precious!
- Seeing your independent play. I also love watching you and your sister play together!
- That you just started swim lessons on Tuesday (ISR) and are doing great! Ms. LaVonne says you have such a pretty float and you hold your breath so well! So proud of you!!
- The way you hug me and grab ahold of my shirt. It makes me feel so loved by you!
- Playing outside and watching you explore the sidewalk, leaves, grass, dirt …
- The way you are always working your tongue. You can see it in the picture above. You have a super long tongue and you are always sticking it out, especially when you’re thinking hard! :)
- The great routine we’ve got going on! Up at 7:15 am. Breakfast and play. Morning nap from 9:30-11:30. Lunch and play. Afternoon nap from 1:30-3:30. Snack and play. Dinner, bath, and bed by 7pm. You have been nursing 4 times a day, but just yesterday you decided 3 times a day was all you needed. You nursed when you woke up, before nap, and before bed.
- Pictures of me and you!!
Sweet Finley Grace,
I am so blessed by you! I fall more in love with you everyday and I just adore watching you grow and change. I love your squeals of laughter and tender smiles. You are such a special gift from God and I am SO thankful for you!! I love getting to be home with you and your sister. What beautiful memories you have given me already! I LOVE you!!