Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 Months!!

The day after we got back from Alabama, our sweet Finley turned 10 months old! I definitely have not been very good at keeping up with her “What I love about you” posts. Tis the life of a second child. But, oh how I love that little sweet girl!!

what i love button

 

I LOVE …

  • Your sweet, loving personality. You always have a smile on your face and you are so easy going. I know I have said this before, but I can tell that you just have such a genuine heart!

Finley smiling

  • The snuggler in you. You LOVE to snuggle!!
  • The way your face LIGHTS up when your daddy comes home.
  • Sweet sister pictures! Oh, how that melts my heart. I just can’t believe God blessed me with TWO beautiful girls!!

girls on couch

  • Practicing sign language with you and the way you try to say the words as you sign.
  • Watching you grow! You have become a very fast crawler and cruiser. I can’t wait to watch you learn to walk!!

Finley crawling away

Finley cruising

  • This sweet picture of you standing, holding Ms. Erica’s hand over the weekend. Precious!

Joe's 60th Birthday 332

  • Seeing your independent play. I also love watching you and your sister play together!

Finley independent play

Finley eatingb all

 

  • That you just started swim lessons on Tuesday (ISR) and are doing great! Ms. LaVonne says you have such a pretty float and you hold your breath so well! So proud of you!!
  • The way you hug me and grab ahold of my shirt. It makes me feel so loved by you!
  • Playing outside and watching you explore the sidewalk, leaves, grass, dirt …

Finley outside

  • The way you are always working your tongue. You can see it in the picture above. You have a super long tongue and you are always sticking it out, especially when you’re thinking hard! :)
  • The great routine we’ve got going on! Up at 7:15 am. Breakfast and play. Morning nap from 9:30-11:30. Lunch and play. Afternoon nap from 1:30-3:30. Snack and play. Dinner, bath, and bed by 7pm. You have been nursing 4 times a day, but just yesterday you decided 3 times a day was all you needed. You nursed when you woke up, before nap, and before bed.
  • Pictures of me and you!!

Finley and mommy

 

Sweet Finley Grace,

I am so blessed by you! I fall more in love with you everyday and I just adore watching you grow and change. I love your squeals of laughter and tender smiles. You are such a special gift from God and I am SO thankful for you!! I love getting to be home with you and your sister. What beautiful memories you have given me already! I LOVE you!!

Mama

No comments: