Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YES! I’m still here!!

I have gotten quite a few comments, emails, and questions about where I am! Well, I’m still here! I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve posted, but it’s the effect of being on vacation for a week and then working full time for a week. Whew! I LOVED being on vacation, but I’m so glad that work week is over! I have quite a bit of catching up to do – house cleaning, blogging, and quality time with my sweet girl!! I do have LOTS to share with you though! I’ll try to get a post up each day for the next few days here until I’m all caught up! It’s really more for me than for you because this is my life’s memories wrapped up in a book each year, but I like to hope that some of you like reading about our life! :)

I’ll be back soon! Don’t worry!! Until then…

No comments: