Friday, March 4, 2011

23 Weeks!

Yesterday marked 23 weeks. I can’t believe that next week, during our 5 year anniversary, I will be 6 months pregnant! Time sure flies!

23 weeks and Cori 016 photoshop

 

I love reading this blog, Kelly’s Korner, and she is pregnant with her second baby girl as well. Something she has done weekly is a pregnancy update. I have really enjoyed reading about her pregnancy. So, here is my update this week…

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: Finley is almost a pound and is the size of a small doll.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs – man, that feels like a lot!

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my regular pants with the help of a hair tie or belly-band! However, maternity pants are MUCH more comfortable! Everything else is still the same.

Gender: It's a girl!!! Finley Grace Smith

Movement: She loves to move when I’m sitting down. I LOVE feeling her move!

Sleep: Sleeping great! Love that I can use David as a “maternity pillow” :)

What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach?

Cravings: SWEET things! I am loving me some girl scout cookies at the moment. Too bad we are out of them. Girl scouts, here I come!! :)

Symptoms: I am a bit tired at times and definitely have some pressure in my upper right leg, which occurs after long periods of standing or working out. Dang sciatic nerve!

Best Moment this week: Hearing people at the gym tell me I’m their inspiration! They are so sweet to say that!

Week 23

23 weeks and Cori 016 photoshop and crop

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, what a difference in my belly size! I knew it was growing faster this time around. Maybe that means Finley will come early or on time instead of being 5 days late like her sister!! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Finley's getting so big! Love the baby bump pics :) You look great, as usual!

Just Add Water said...

I have to say that I am very surprised to see that you have not updated your blog! Hope all is well with you guys :)