Tuesday, October 27, 2009

8 Months Pregnant!

Well, here we are ... 32 weeks in! I can't believe I have been pregnant for 8 months! David and I were sitting around talking about how long I have been pregnant last night and we just couldn't believe where the time had gone. These next 8 weeks will fly by, I am sure. Although we are hoping she comes in 7 so we can actually spend Christmas in Tampa with our families, but this is the one time she actually gets to be in control in all her years of childhood! She better enjoy it now because I don't know when it will roll around again! :)

She moves like crazy and I can actually feel body parts poking out at me. Sometimes she rolls over so her back is poking the front of my belly. It is the most uncomfortable feeling because it feels like she is literally pushing so hard she might come out! With all her crazy movement, looks like she may take after her daddy. Oh the horror stories I have heard about David when he was a kid!! Please start praying for me NOW that she will not be as poorly behaved as my husband! :) (Love you honey!!)

I am very much enjoying being pregnant and don't want to wish these 8 weeks by too fast. This is the only time I get to be one with my little girl. It is such an amazing bonding experience. Although, having her here to hold will be the most precious thing I could ever imagine.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that well and full.
Psalm 139:13-14

9 comments:

The Marino Family said...

You look so good!!! I can't wait to get together... we need some current pics of us with our belly's. haha Have a wonderful day!!

Laura said...

Ahhhhh Dani!!! Look at that belly :) I'm so excited! I'm going to call you soon when I have a second from my crazy school-filled life :) I love you both (well, all three of you- oh, four if you count Maverick)!!!

mama to many said...

8 more weeks! 8 more weeks! 8 more weeks! :)

Just Add Water said...

Wow! Look at that tummy!!! I'm so excited to come visit this weekend and see that belly... haha! See you soon! Love you guys!

The Good Life said...

Man...how time flies. You guys look great and I can't wait to see everyone in 2 months!

Casey and Rebecca said...

I don't know how your belly is going to get much bigger! She better come out before Christmas, so Casey and I will get to see her when we come to visit!

Unknown said...

It should not be allowed for some people to look so cute pregnant! Its just not fair for the rest of us! You look great!!! :)

Stephanie said...

AWWWW you look beautiful!! Enjoy the mommy belly while you can because you are right these last 8 weeks will fly by!

Caleb & Emily said...

Yay for Cori Belle! We love you guys and are so excited to meet her in God's perfect timing...hard to believe only 8 weeks left :)