Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I LOVE about YOU .. week 34 & 35

My sweet baby girl turned 8 months old last Friday. I just can’t believe it! I am SO in love with her!! We took some 8 month pictures out on the field behind our house. That girl is just so stinkin’ cute!! :)

Finley crawling in grass

Finley laying in grass

Finley playing with leaf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE…

  • The beautiful squeals of laughter when you and your sister play.
  • Listening to you talk to yourself in your crib in the morning before I come in to get you.
  • That BEAUTIFUL smile of yours when I come in to get you every morning!!
  • That you love to snuggle with blankets and stuffed animals – especially at bed time. I know I say this often, but you really are such a snuggle bug! I LOVE that about you!!
  • That you have been attempting to stand up in the bath tub! Not anywhere else in the house, but in the tub. Maybe not the best place to practice, but it’s okay! :)
  • That you and your sister were both doing “downward dog” the other day. You guys actually do that a lot. You laugh at one another and you do your best to imitate your big sister. It’s quite cute!

Finley and Cori downward dog

  • Taking you and your sister grocery shopping with both of you sitting in the “kid cart” as Cori calls it. It has a seat for two kids with steering wheels. You LOVE to practice driving!!
  • Your ferocious desire for real people food. You really don’t want ANYTHING to do with baby food. You want what we have!!
  • Your SWEET face!!

Finley

Oh, sweet Finley, I LOVE you!! I love having TWO girls and I love that precious personality of yours!!! You are a true gift from the Lord and I’m so thankful for YOU!!

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

The downward dog pic is my favorite. So cute!