Saturday, May 7, 2011

32 Weeks!

Thursday was the 32 week mark. Only 8 weeks left to go! I feel like this pregnancy has flown by! It sure is different the second time around – I’m chasing around a 16 month old, I haven’t read my pregnancy book since week 28, and I feel like I haven’t done anything special for Finley yet. I think I feel that way mostly because I’m not preparing a nursery for her since the girls will be sharing a room. Cori and I talk about Finley all the time though. We talk about how they will be best friends. Cori knows exactly where “baby Finley” is and she kisses my belly quite often. Those things are special. :)

wk 30 004 ps

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: Finley is almost 4 lbs. … I went online to see what object she would be compared to at the moment and a website called babytobeee.com compared her to the length of a knee high boot and the weight of a large pumpkin. HA!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs – man, that feels like a lot!

Maternity Clothes: Forget my regular pants! I'd so much rather wear maternity pants/shorts. There is just something about feeling comfortable! I’m also pretty much wearing tank tops daily. Target has the BEST maternity tanks. I might have one in almost every color available!:)

Gender: It's a girl!!! Finley Grace Smith

Movement: She spends quite a bit of time stretching out my belly! Sometimes I feel like she is pushing against me with her arms and feet at the same time in complete opposite directions!

Sleep: I’m actually sleeping better these days! Can’t complain about that!

What I miss: hmmm – nothing at the moment. Pregnancy has been so good to me!

Cravings: Can I PLEASE have a Samoa cookie?!?! … Ooh, maybe D’lites too!

Symptoms: Heart burn! It’s definitely been worse this pregnancy. I also have a few Braxton Hicks every now and then. I have felt like I’ve had a few real contractions lately, but keeping hydrated helps.

Best Moment this week: Cori has been a bit under the weather these past few days and has been SUPER snuggly. I’ve enjoyed using my belly as a seat for Cori and snuggling with both my girls!

 

wk 30 004 ps

Week 32

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hard to tell because the picture this time around is a lot closer than last times picture. I do think it looks bigger though! … I was looking at the pictures from when I was pregnant with Cori from week 32 and on – boy, did my belly get BIG! 

No comments: