(yes, I'm a little behind!)I LOVE...
- The way you "who" like an owl when you talk to us.
- Your BIG blue eyes!
- How you eat your hands. I really like it when you try to put your entire fist in your mouth! Just yesterday I saw you trying to fit BOTH hands into your mouth at the same time. Silly, girl! :)
- The way you rest your entire arm over your face when you are nursing. I can't help but think, "Damsel in distress!"
- Your big, wide mouth grins.
- How you LOVE to stand!
- That you were literally laughing out loud yesterday with one of the cheer moms. I wish I had it on video tape!
- How predictable you are... Wake up at 7am, eat, play, sleep from 8-10am, eat, play and sleep some more! We seem to be on such a roll and I'm loving it! .. I also love that you sleep through the night and have been doing that for some time now! You are such a blessing to us!
- Sweet times with your dad!
- The way you smile and shy your face into your shoulder when daddy and I smile at you. You have such a sweet spirit!
- Rubbing lotion on you after a bath.
- Holding, hugging, and kissing you.
- My baby girl turned 3 months old last Sunday!
- We had to pack up all your newborn onesie's and break out the 0-3 month outfits! Growing girl! Look at the size difference!