Saturday, November 17, 2012

31 weeks, 4 days

On Monday we were able to do one last ultrasound of our sweet baby boy and as the ultrasound tech was finishing up, she switched over to 3D. We never had 3D ultrasounds with the girls and were not expecting it with Tucker either, but it was such a sweet surprise. I even teared up a little bit seeing him on the screen. Just precious! I think he looks like Finley, but we will see when he makes his real life appearance! And, they checked – still a BOY!

tucker 3D

I’m measuring a little ahead of schedule, but not by much – like a day or so. Cori was 5 days late, Finley right on time, and we will see what Tucker decides to do. So crazy to think we will have three kiddos running around!!! I’m excited and scared at the same time!

Here is what my belly is looking like these days..

Dani and Dave Date night and week 31 009

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks, 4 days

Gender: It's a BOY!!! Tucker David Smith

Size of baby: He is a little over 3 lbs according to his ultrasound

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I FINALLY went shopping for some last weekend!! This really is the first time I’ve gone maternity shopping and got a ton of great tops at the outlet mall. I’m seriously LOVING having some clothes that fit me! Haha!!

Movement: Still a whole lot! This kid is a mover and a shaker! Could it be because I still drink a cup of coffee every morning?!

Sleep: Can’t complain! Sleeping comfortably snuggled next to my hubby!

What I miss: Hmm.. this may sound strange, but I miss being able to do burpees without having to spread my knees apart so my belly can fit when I jump my feet in. Katie Wade – are you reading this?!

Cravings: nothing particular this week

Symptoms: A few Braxton Hicks and a BIG belly!

Best Moment this week: Seeing sweet baby Tucker on Monday in 3D!! Loved that!

No comments: