Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

For those of you who are trying to keep up with my pregnancy, let me fill you in on the latest. I left off last week with the news of if I was dilated at all on Tuesday when I went to the doctors they were going to induce today (only because my OB leaves to go out of town for a week starting tomorrow). Well, on Tuesday I was dilated ZERO centimeters! Come on Cori! It was a bit disappointing to hear the news of no dilation, but I have to remember that my due date isn't until Wednesday so really, I have some more time.

The next steps are just to wait it out and hope she comes sometime in the next week. My doctor did make me an appointment for the 28th to see how I'm doing if I haven't had her yet. And, he promised that he wouldn't let me go past the 31st (which is a week and a half LATE by the way!) So, please keep us in your prayers. I know God already knows her birthday. He has had this day planned since the beginning of time. Who am I to tell Him my plans when his are going to be much better anyway! I'm just so excited to meet her .. and to sleep on my tummy again (I'm not gonna lie! :)

Here I am at 39 weeks. Will I make it all the way to 40? Only time will tell! :)
Until next time...

3 comments:

The Ahlgrens said...

Thanks for the update...we've been wondering what the verdict was on Tuesday. Hang in there, girl...and try to get as much rest as you can before the big day...you never know when it'll be!

Much love, Jos.

The Good Life said...

NO WAYYYYYY.........

Laura said...

Aw, thanks for the comment! I miss you guys, too, and no you are not bad friends for not calling considering the great thing that is about to happen in your life (and inherently be very time-consuming)! I hope she comes soon and that everything goes smoothly... love you guys!